U n ME makes WE...

tHe PuLsE oF mY bEaUtIfUl MiNd... ThE cOlOr Of My DaZzL'n ThOtS... I sAy ThIs CoZ "ItZ mY oWn BlOg" :)

iTz M y TiMe


Surya, Wat a guy he is?? No words to say, of course, I'm a gr8 fan of him... He use to be a chocolate boy , as u see it here...



Now jus have a look at here... U can't imagine this, ppl in south side wud know much better bot him...

And this is jus for his new movie release "Vaaranam Aayiram" directed by one the best director in Kollywood Gautam Vasudev Menon... This combination has really worked out well in the movie Kakka kakka (my all time favo in tamil)... I wud say, after Kamal Hassan, Surya n Vikram are the two heroes who are really dedicated in their career...

Itz been proved well in all his movies, Surya doesn't perform in a role but he lives it, as u can see, for the movie Vaaranam Aayiram movie, he has followed a strict diet and workouts to get his Sexy Six pack Abs, there is no other the so called heroes to do this...

Hez undergone a training for 8 months and he followed his diet regime religiously and did not touch any rich oily food or carbohydrates like white rice, pastries, sweets, white bread or red meat. He has really forced himself to do this as his character in the movie ages from age 16 - 64...

Surya says: "A mean and macho look is necessary in the second half of the film, where there are a lot of action scenes. After discussing with Gautham, I decided to go for this look to make my role, in which my character ages from 16 to 64, look convincing..
It took a lot of hard work and sweat, nearly four months of a controlled diet and workouts to build my six-pack abs. No pumping steroids or popping pills for me. I am proud of it."

He has missed out some kinda romance with his wife Jyothika as the actor says...

"Jo and I are foodies, I miss my mom's homemade food the most. Jo does not like to go out with me, because I don't touch the food we order. Earlier, we always used to share her favourite dessert brownie with vanilla ice-cream at the end of the meal."

He jus wanted to maintain his physique for his next movie too... Itz not a thing that only Hrithik or John cud do, but a dedicated hero like Surya can do more than former, if he gets into huge projects...

Enjoy moer of his kool six packs...







Some may think that this is a fake... Watch his workout video...





Eagerly wait'n for his new release Varanam Aayiram... Wish him all grand success...

10 comments

  1. Unknown  

    i love surya too.. he's such a brilliant actor.. and his six pack is just fab.. my frnds say his six pack is fake.. but after seeing this vid, they'll know what's true.. love you surya!!

    --his fan, always...--

  2. Anonymous  

    surya.......................

    the perfect man!

    my favourite hero of all time

    wish him all success

  3. Anonymous  

    SURYA.....
    NO WORDS TO SAY ABOUT HIM. I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH.HE IS SO CUTE.LOVE U SURYA LOVE U SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

  4. Unknown  

    Good pictures. Listen online radio and know more details about suriya and his upcomming movie

  5. Unknown  

    Not surya sir,that is dhanush the first actor who have sixpacks..

  6. Unknown  

    No words

  7. Unknown  

    Watch polladhavan

  8. Unknown  

    Polladhavan is first movie

  9. Unknown  

    😂

  10. GREATEST ANIL OF ALL TIME (GAOAT)  

    GUESS IM A PART OF HISTORY IG BUT VIJAY>>

Post a Comment